Can you all believe it is almost that time of year again?! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is just around the corner and here are some tips and reminders to help you get the most out of it!
So for starters… What is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?!
This is a huge three week long sale with brand new fall merchandise marked down to clearance prices! This is your chance to score big on big brands and the hottest fall styles. The NSale is the perfect time to get fall staples like boots, jackets, sweaters before they sale out at a great price. Hurry…. Styles are known to sell out fast and go back to the original price the day after the sale ends. I will be sharing with you all my favorites from the sale in multiple categories, but until then here are a few things to get you ready!
Mark your Calendars & Sign Up for Early Access!
Early Access begins July 13th – July 20th
Public Access begins July 21st – August 6th.
You can shop the sale a whole week early by applying for a Nordstrom’s Credit Card. I know who wants another credit card? I thought the same thing but there are so many benefits to having the card, especially if you are an avid Nordstrom shopper.
With the card you can: Shop the sales a full week before anyone else! Recieve a $20 note after signing up for a Nordstrom’s Credit Card y to use during the sale! Earn extra rewards posts on all purchases!
This is a great way to make sure you are getting the styles you want before they sell out. A lot of the best items tend to go during this time so to avoid missing out; the card is definitely the way to go.
Tips & Reminders for Card Holders & Non – Card Holders
The Nordstrom sale can be super overwhelming! With so many great options and with a couple of weeks to shop it is easy to get overwhelmed or to put it of completely. These tips will help you make the most of your time and budget!
- Go through your summer and fall clothes before the sale! This will help you eliminate styles and products that you already have. This always keeps me on tracking knowing I am not duplicating styles.
- Create a list early for the items you want! The catalog (linked below) and bloggers will be your best friends when preparting for this sale! A lot of bloggers are already starting to add their sale picks to their sites. Brows both blogs and the Nordstrom’s website and make a list with your top priority first! Include the product name, color, and sizing so you to cut down on search time.
- Shop the sale on the first day you have access and first thing in the morning. This will help you to get what you want or to eliminate items off your list if they are sold out. (Some things will sell out in the first 48HRs.)
- Don’t forget, shipping and returns to Nordstrom is free! If you are not sure about sizing or the product you can always return it. If you wait too long it might be gone:(
- If you need to exchange an item for another color or size that was purchased during the sale, Nordstrom’s WILL honor the sale price!
- Stay up to date: I will be updating my picks as well as news about the sale here daily starting July 13th! Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Facebook as I post more details!
If you have any questions or would like any help with your picks feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject: Nordstrom Sale and I will answer all your questions! Until then click here to see what is coming!