The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is almost here! This is by far my favorite shopping month of the year! If you are new to the Nordstrom Anniversary (N-Sale) and need a little refresh here is everything you need to know.
This is the one time of the year that Nordstrom releases brand new merchandise for fall and winter. Most are between 25-40% off and range from their exclusive brands to designer staples.
This is a great time to get the pieces you want and will wear all year round! Last year, I got some of my all time favorites including boots, denim, jackets, sweaters, and even makeup. This sale doesn’t just include new clothes, it has also athletic wear, handbags, jewelry, beauty, home, kids, mens, and so much more!
I will be updating tons of pages for the Nordstrom sale and will link them all in one place for you to shop. Just a reminder, things sell out VERY fast so if I love something and know I will wear it a ton or am debating sizes – I will go ahead and buy it and with Nordstrom free returns just return anything that doesn’t work.
- 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is July 19th-August 4th
- This is when the sale goes live to the public. Sometime Nordstrom will do restocks and add new items during this half of the sale.
- Early Access – July 12 – July18
- Early Access is exclusive for Nordstrom Card Holders. It starts a week before the sale goes live to the public and tends to sell out super fast. Unfortunately, last year they did no restocks for public access. I got the card two years ago and have never regretted it. Plus right now you can get an extra $60 in Nordstrom Notes when you apply and get accepted.
- July 19th – Anniversary Sale Opens to the Public
- Some things will be restocked (hopefully) and things begin to sell out super quick
- August 4th – Nordstrom Sale Ends
- Once the sale ends, everything goes back up to normal retail prices and many will get restocked. If you need to exchange something, they will honor the sale price.
Love the snake print & leopard print! I am eyeing this cute cardigan, these snake print booties, and this cute snake print handbag.
I always look for shoes during the N-Sale. They are perfect staples and most of the time get restocked at full price after the sale. This year, I am going for colors I don’t have but will go withe everything.
Denim is my #1 purchase during the N-Sale. It is probably the only time I will buy designer denim besides Levi’s. I am eyeing all the trends this year – crop jeans, flare, and then just a staple pair of skinnies.
The N-Sale always has the best athleisure and workout wear. Their brand of workout gear (Zella) is always a hot seller and on major sale.
Here are my top 5 for this year’s sale:
- Below the knee boots
- Animal Print Booties
- Staple Denim
- Staple Jackets
Are you shopping the sale? If so let me know below what you want me to cover!