A few months back, I documented my Arbonne 30 day challenge journey. If you don’t know what this is you can learn more about it here. I was so skeptical at first on if it would work and I honestly didn’t believe any of the transformation photos I saw on Instagram. To me, they look WAY too good to be true and the diet itself seemed boring and impossible.
Now, I can say with 100% confidence that it was one of the best things health wise to happen to me. Now I am not a doctor, nutritionist, expert, or anything else by any means, this is just my honest opinion and a way for me to share my journey with you!
Here are 10 reasons I loved the Arbonne 30 Day Challenge (also known as 30 days to healthy living) and why I think you will love it too so let’s get started.
- It is relatively inexpensive – when you first see the price you might think “wow that’s pricy” but if you calculate how much you spend daily on lunch, breakfast, coffee, etc. it actually ended up saving me money.
- The rules are simple & easy to follow – especially for 30 days – Cut out excess sugar, acidic foods, gluten, and dairy – instead look for lean meats and proteins, healthy carbs like brown rice, quinoa, dark veggies, fruits on top of the 2 protein shakes a day and the other parts of the program.
- There is a team of girls cheering you on and helping you find the best in recipes for your whole family.
- Week 1 I noticed results – I have always had horrible stomach problems – bloating, pain when I eat, heartburn, acid reflux – you name it. That was totally eliminated with this diet. The physical transformation was amazing but nothing beat the way it made me feel.
- No more Acid Reflux & Heart Burn – there is something amazing about being able to eat and not having acid reflux and heartburn when you are so used to it. This diet helped me so much I was able to get off my medicine while on the diet. (You would definitely want to ask your doctor what is best for you)
- The weight was coming off – Keeping on the diet (and an occasional half cheat in the form of brown rice and ground turkey spaghetti) I saw more weight loss than I did on any other diet. I was so busy at work that I was losing weight even without working out.
- More Energy – I don’t know if it was eating healthy and drinking plenty of water or the Fizz Sticks but regardless I had so much more energy. I didn’t feel tired or sluggish and my mood definitely improved.
- I stopped snacking & finally felt full – The extra fiber boost and protein shake really helped me to not snack during the day and I felt satisfied.
- I saw a difference in my skin – getting plenty of vitamins, water, and a more regulated diet without the sugar, starch, and acidic foods helped me to feel like I was glowing. My skin felt good and hydrated and I didn’t see breakouts.
- I got Bikini Confidence Back – I started this diet right before my trip to FL and I have to be honest. I felt better than I have in years in a swimsuit. Is there really anything better than that?
You can see Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, and more of my Arbonne Journey here. Thank you for reading! If you have any questions please please leave them below. Just remember this was my experience. I recommend talking to a doctor and really evaluating if this is for you 🙂 If you want to hop on the next 30-day challenge with me you can buy a kit here 40% off when you sign up as a preferred client, or you can buy the products individually.