Shop Outfit Here
I made it to week 2. I promised weekly updates so here it is! If you missed week 1 you can find it here!
These are the top 5 things I learned last week.
- I feel so much better already just by cutting out a few foods and creating some consistency in my diet.
- 1 scoop of Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder, 1 scoop of Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder, 1.5 cups of Almond & Coconut Milk (unsweetened), and 1 avocado all blended can totally make you think you are drinking a chocolate milkshake and it is AMAZING.
- I miss chips, salsa, & meatball subs the most and I miss cheese and candy the least!
- I can fit into 2 pairs of jeans that were both very tight just a few weeks ago.
- I am able to get up and work out in the morning and still have energy through the day thanks to my Fizz Sticks and drinking plenty of water.
On a separate note, you can get the entire 30 days to heathly living kit on major sale right now before the next challenge starts next week!
All you have to do is become a preferred client to get the huge discount on the entire kit and I will be there to help you through your 30-day challenge and coach you along the way or you can take the step to join my team and become a consultant! If you have any questions be sure to let me know 🙂
Now onto my outfit – this is my second shipment from Fabletics and I am in love! These pieces are so well made (I am talking better than my Lulu leggings) and this sweatshirt is so soft that I ordered the whole look for my mom too! It is perfect for a cute workout look or just for running around town in.
Before & Afters