When is The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
- Every year Nordstrom has a HUGE sale (known as NSALE) that goes on for a couple of weeks. This sale is truly one of a kind because all of the items are NEW for fall and go back to original price after the sale is over. You can see my post from last year here.
Dates to know
- July 12 – known as the “Early Access Sale”. All Nordstrom cardholders are able to shop the sale before it opens to the public. I have seen it multiple years in a row and cardholders definitely get the best picks! I finally broke down and got the card last year and it was so worth it. Most bloggers will start sharing the sale and their picks immediately on this date so the most popular items go REALLY fast! So all you have to do is apply to be a Nordstrom card holder here if you don’t have one!
- July 20 – The sale is finally open to the public! Everyone and anyone can shop the sale! Beware many of the popular items may be sold out but they restock daily so I will keep you updated.
- August 5 – Last day of the sale && all prices increase after the day is over!
Why Shop the Sale?
- So, why shop the sale? First, I mentioned the sale is unlike any other because these are newly released items. Typically a sale means they are wanting to get rid of it but these are all new releases and most of them are fall pieces. It also has an awesome selection of jewelry, beauty, shoes, and athletic wear.
- Get ahead of the game for your fall wardrobe! This is the perfect time to shop for fall essentials. Last year, I used this time to purchase my more expensive jeans, boots, jackets, and sweaters while they were discounted.
- Cut down on expenses for big purchases – If you are in the market for anything designer – shoes, purses, clothes – this is the time to get it. Some are discounted to give you $100+ off.
- First things first, be sure to check my Nordstrom Sale tab for daily updates! I get access on July 12h so I will be the first to shop the sale and be ready to share all nsale items with you. I will have guides for every category so you will be able to find anything and everything you could want.
- If you are looking for anything specific DM me here or on Instagram and I will gladly help you find it. 🙂
- I also have lots of brands sending me items beforehand that I can choose to share if I like it and it is apart of the sale!
- Getting a Nordstrom Card to shop the sale early is KEY. The best tend to sell out during early access so it helps to have a card!
- Getting the Nordstrom card will let you earn double the rewards the whole time you are shopping – hello extra Nordstrom notes! This way you can get some more trendy pieces once you get into the season. Once you get a card, be sure to use your triple point days on the days where you are going to shop until you drop!
- Make a list of what you actually need and then a few wish list items so you can prioritize and budget. Like I said, this is the perfect time to get those staple pieces you will wear all fall and winter long.
- Everything is free shipping and free returns. What I love THE MOST about Nordstrom. So if you are unsure, just order it anyways and it will never hurt to send it back.