Every year, we do the same thing for Valentine’s day – we usually spend the whole day together and end the night at one of our favorite Italian restaurants Zeos. This year we decided to mix it up a little bit. We came up with 12 date ideas that are different than your standard dinner and a movie (or a least a little more fun).
12 Date Ideas
1. Themed dinner at home: Skip the lines at the restaurants and order to go! Pick a theme and work together to create the perfect menu including drinks & dessert.
2. Bake together: Find a few fun Pinterest recipes to try out. We are thinking cake balls and macaroons.
3. Have his & her game night: Take turns picking the games and create fun little wagers for who would win!
4. His & Her couples massage: Life gets so stressful. Try something relaxing and intimate together that you both will love!
5. Create a date day: Spend the day getting coffee, trying new places, and discovering new things.
6. Go hiking: This is one of our favorite things to do together. We love doing anything outdoors so we grab our hammocks and spend the day just us two away from the world.
7. Spend the day doing something the other loves: This one can be so fun. Split up the day and take turns doing things the other loves like throwing the football or getting pedicures.
9. A staycation: book a fun hotel and spend the night or weekend trying new things or stay in bed, order room service, and binge watch your favorite shows.
10. Re-make your first day: Go to the same restaurant and order the same things or do the same thing. Spend the night talking and reminiscing on your time together.
11. Go bowling or to an entertainment spot (main event / top golf): We have so much fun doing these kinds of activities together and coming up with little bets for who will win (If I win I pick the ice cream/movie / etc.)
12. Stay home – order in and create a movie marathon of each other’s favorites: Pick up tons of candy and popcorn and go to a movie rental store together. This is a great way to get to know each other and discover new movies. We had so much fun binge watching all of the Starwars movies before the new one came out!
We had so much fun creating this list and trying out all of these ideas. This Valentine’s day put away your phone and spend some quality time together. Have any date ideas? Comment with them below!