It’s Thursday! You know what that means, one of my personal favorite post topics – Ways to Wear. Today I am talking about blazers! Blazers (especially boyfriend blazers) are such a fun and hot trend right now. They can also be tricky to find and even trickier to wear.
A simple lace cami and distressed jeans are is my favorite way to wear but I have rounded up a ton of other favorites too. This is a great way to dress up a really casual look or keep warm at work in the fall and winter months.
Here are a few of my favorite ways:
- As a pop of color: Blazers are a great way to add color to a casual outfit like the one linked here or a dressy outfit. Try a good green, pink, or red with your white tee!
- Dressed down with boyfriend jeans: I love boyfriend jeans. This is such a great way to dress down a fun blazer while staying chic and on trend. Try adding a pair of heels to dress it up or converse to dress it down!
- Oversized with shorts: For those of us trying to deal with the ever-changing weather, this is a super fun look. It is great for those hot days that turn into cool nights. This look is chic and fun!
- Boyfriend style with a chunky sweater: This look is perfect for the crisp fall days and into winter. It is perfect for the office and can transition easily into happy hour or date night. Plus boyfriend players are very versatile and look good with just about anything.
- With a dress or skirt: You don’t see as many blazers with dresses or skirts these days but they are still one of my favorite ways to wear. Find one that is a good length and you are all set to have the perfect fall look!
Well, there is one week left on the Ways to Wear series. I have heard that some of you love them so if you want me to make this an every week or every other week type of post please let me know!! Also, if you missed yesterday’s post and you are from KC or visit a lot I would love food and shopping recommendations 🙂