Its Tuesday, you know what that means! It’s the 4th week of ‘Ways to Wear’ series! It makes me so happy that you all are loving this series as much as I am loving putting it together. This week is all about ways to wear leopard. I have been obsessed with animal prints forever. These are probably my third pair of animal print heels I’ve bought because I wear them out so quickly.
Leopard is a fun way to add patterns and textures to your wardrobe while staying chic. I love to use animal print to dress up casual looks but also a great way to add a little fun and sass to your work look.
Here are a few other fun ways to add leopard to your wardrobe:
- As a cape: this cape was one of my favorite purchases from the Nordstrom sale! It is a perfect price point and you can get the cape here!
- Added as a scarf: This is the perfect way to add a little pop of leopard to your look. Try it with a white v neck or over a shift dress.
- Dressed up with a pencil skirt: Perfect to add to your work look. If you are over traditional leopard, try finding a grey and white leopard skirt – I found my personal fav at Loft!
- Add a leopard print belt: a subtle way to break up colors using the perfect leopard belts. I wear my leopard belt all of the time with everything!
- Added as a clutch or bag: This is my personal favorite and all the rage right! I’ve linked a few affordable options here, here, and here.
Thank you so much for reading!