Shop: Jean Jacket // Shoes // Similar Dress Under $40// Similar Dress Under $50// Dress in Short Sleeves (Ordered in a Medium) // Earrings // Bag is from 2 Years ago – Same Bag in the new pattern linked here//
Are you all ready for a fun announcement? Today starts a 6 week long series called “Ways to Wear” every Tuesday for the 6 weeks, I will talk about ways to wear staple pieces. First up are Jean Jackets my FAV!
A few weeks ago, I had an two or three of my fabulous readers asking “What is one piece you need in every season?” My answer: A good jean jacket. Jean jackets are the perfect go to regardless of the season, weather, or event. They can be dressed up, dressed down, or thrown around your waist to give you an even more defined waistline.
I styled mine as an easy transition look from summer to fall. I have paired it with one of my all time favorite flowy olive green dresses, white tassel earrings, and of course peep toe booties. This is a super easy look to throw on and go, especially if you are in a rush and unsure of the weather.
I have created an entire Pinterest board here dedicated to this topic and have linked some of my favorites ways to wear below! Just click on the various links below to easily view and pin your favorites!
- Over a white lace dress – this adds a casual touch to a very feminine dress.
- Paired with a workout tank/ shirt and leggings: this is a super easy throw on and go type of look. Perfect for travel and errands. I have found that adding a jean jacket makes the whole look appear more “put together”
- Worn jeans and an over sized sweater or sweatshirt: This is my fall go to. It is easy and is the perfect “chic” street style look. Pair it with the same color denim or go darker for more contrast
- Dressed up for work with straight leg slacks – perfect look for a business casual environment
- Over a tight fitting dress or skirt – this is the perfect date night look.
That is all I have for you today! In next weeks “Ways to Wear” I am talking all about OTK (Over the Knee) boots! Stay Tuned!!
Question: did you find the “Ways to Wear” Pinterest board helpful? Is is something you would like to see more of during this series?