It’s finally here! The most talked about sale of the summer kicked off this morning with early accesses. In case you haven’t had time to browse the sale, I have added some of my favorites in each category. Just go to the top of the menu and scroll through!
This sale is the one time I totally justify ordering more expensive designer items that I have loved for the past few months. This is also the time that if I am debating on a size I will order a couple and sent the one that doesn’t fit back. Why?! Because if you love it you don’t want to take the time to send one back, it might be gone and with Nordstrom’s exchange policy, you never have to worry about returning or exchanging.
I really take advantage of this time to get things I’ve been wanting & closet staples for the fall. This year I am looking for a few things:
- I have been really into the cropped flare jeans lately so I am dying to find a pair!
- This moto jacket was everywhere last year and I finally am going to add it to my collection in a tan or army green.
- I am loving all of the Vince Camuto split top booties so I probably will pick them up in a couple of different styles while they are on deep discount! You can see them here!
- Jackets are my go to during the fall with this bipolar Oklahoma weather so I will be keeping an eye out for good layering tops (particularly in white, wine, and black)
- Finally, I am on the hunt for good makeup – particularly eye shadows and highlighters. I love makeup but can never justify spending $30-60 dollars on eye shadow so this is the time I will stock up on those and they will be posted in the beauty and accessories tab!
What are you searching for in the next couple of weeks? I would love to help!