Happy Wednesday Everyone! Can you believe we have already made it halfway through this week? I am so excited to share with you 10 things you probably didn’t know about me but first, I have to talk about this OTS top. You guys!! I am obsessed with Buddy Love. It is probably one of my favorite brands. You have probably noticed that the second the warmer weather hit I started wearing all bright colors. I have always loved color in EVERYTHING! From my bedroom, to my accessories, and definitely in my clothes. Buddy Love is perfect to feed this obsession. They also have a ton of cute things that are not as bright or bold patterned, but I love these statement pieces.
This OTS shirt is the perfect material and I love the pattern. With a few understated colors in the top, the pattern really takes the focus. It is great with a pair of cut off denim shorts, tucked into a jean skirt, or just thrown on with a pair of jeans. This will totally take your look up a notch.
When I was writing my “About Me” page I found it so hard to fit all of my life into just a few words. What you probably know about me is that I love fashion. If you have read my bio you know I graduated from OU and that I love to golf, but there are a few other things about me that I would love for you to know.
- I am a certified Scuba Diver and have completed 3 or 4 dives a year for the last few years. This is definitely my favorite hobby!
- My go to “guilty pleasure” show right now is One Tree Hill.
- My favorite place to visit is the beach, especially in Mexico.
- I rode my first ever roller coaster last year with Russell – and I hated it 🙂
- Miss Congeniality is my favorite movie of all time. I am obsessed with Sandra Bullock.
- I am a football fanatic and a diehard Nebraska Huskers fan.
- In high school I knew the “New Arrivals” schedule at my local Francesca’s and spent my paycheck every week there (not much has changed haha)
- I occasionally help out as an assistant event planner to Ariana Samandi of Aisle Be With You and have for 4 years.
- I am an avid reader and love cheesy romance novels.
- My go to drink at Starbucks is a Chai Tea Latte – I am not a coffee lover… yet.
What fact from my list above surprised you the most?
I would love to know what you thought in the comments below! If there is anything else you would like to know about me please feel free to ask :).