One of my favorite shopping obsessions is workout clothes. I love a good gym outfit, especially one I can transition between seasons. Although I love leggings and capris, some of the top brands can get expensive. I have rounded up my top 5 favorites all under $50.00. Most of them come in additional colors and will be perfect for the spring.
- Zella Crops – Not only are these super cute, they have been perfect for my HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts. I found them on sale at Nordstrom rack a few weeks ago and can’t seem to take them off. They are on sale for $34.97 but hurry, sizes are going fast.
- Nike – I love these leggings.They are one of the few pairs I can always count on to stay up during my workout. They come in 5 different amazing colors. My personal favorites are the black and pink and the purple/lilac (I have linked all 5).
- Nike Crops – I don’t know about you, but I am loving the blush trend this spring. I was hooked the second I saw the blush on the leg of these! Have too much blush? Don’t worry, these capris come in three colors. All are perfect for spring/summer.
- Anna Kaiser for C9 Champion – Who doesn’t love Target? I can’t walk in without taking a stroll through the clothing and shoe departments. They have some seriously great workout clothes too. I love these fun leggings in both colors. Even better they are under $30!
- Old Navy – I love these panel leggings. The color is so unique, the material is great and they are a perfect fit. Bonus: they are great outside of the gym too! I am always wearing mine with my favorite jean jacket & moto jackets to run errands.
Do you have a “go to” workout brand? I am constantly looking for the latest and the greatest and would love to hear yours!
XO – Courtney B.